Hi.
I am going to save money because I'm eating way too much.
I spent a total amount of $70 plus on food today.
And probably about $120 over the weekdays.
Excluding the food I eat at home.
This post is going to be all about how much I eat.
Nah just kidding.
Not.
I know food people.
The uncle at magic wok. (we say hi)
That girl at berrylite. (she'll ask me what I eat cause of what I told her the previous time.)
The canteen auntie. (she knows what I want to eat.)
The other canteen auntie. (she knows how I always want my drink straight from the fridge.)
The bubbleteashop people. (she knows what bubbletea I want.)
The eatzculture person. (she knows I want my chicken frank puff.)
The 7-11 dude. (he's called sharma and nicole and I have seen his buttcrack, no joke.)
(that was a pretty traumatic incident btw.)
(not tryna be racist but, he's indian too.)
I need to do something about the amount of food I consume.
ITS TOO FUCKING MUCH.
OKAYBYE.
TOLD YOU THIS WHOLE POST IS ABOUT HOW MUCH I EAT.
I JUST ATE TWO BOWLS OF MAGGIE, ONE MILK TEA, ONE LUNCHEON MEAT, A WHOLE THINCRUST PIZZA, POTATO WEDGES, LEMON TEA, KFC SNACKERS AND BANANA SPLIT TODAY.
But thats pretty normal.
For me that is.
Bye.