OKAY I wanted to post pictures, like rip them off off facebook (thanks shab for the photos :D)
But I got tired after saving 7 pictures so.
DAY1.
Nothing much, arrived at laos at night.
Hotel was goood.
ROOMIES WERE DELFINA AND RENA :D
Yeah it was fun haha.
DAY2345 (I really can't remember the sequence)
We cheered for Silat, SWIMMING, football, badminton and table tennis.
Terry, Jeffrey, Zach, Russell, Marcus, PANGXUEJIE HAHAHA.
GT!
The girls= Rena, Delfina, Felicia, Victoria, Bettina, Alicia, Faustine, Shab :)
The guys= Edwin, Wenxiang, Firdaus, Sufi, Irwin, Amirul, Leon.
Hugged five random hams :D
long story.
This ahkua wanted to buy amirul ohmygod.
TOTOOOOoooOO! so cute :D
SABAI DEE.
sabai dee BOOOOOR.
Khawp jai.
Ate crickets.
Del the crazzzzaye.
EEEEEP EEEP EEEP -> RENA.
ngia ngia ngia ngia ngia? dont know how the guys made that sound -o-
carddds.
bird sound.
congrats faustine you did it :D
stalker pictures. GEE YOU GUYS.
okay damn i cant think anymore. edit soon.