im bored. gonna try this out on more people later :D
1) Do this to a person you are talking to.
2) You have to do it!
3) Don’t cheat! Or else you will ruin the fun. If you are going to cheat, don't do it at all!
4) If you can say these in rapid-fire to one person without them blocking you or just not
answering... You are the CHAMP.
5) You must write their response to each of these:
[ I'm doing this to Manfred, on MSN]
1) Type "I'M AMAZING"
"WHAT A COINCIDENCE ME TOO"
2) Type "We're trannies working in thailand right?"
"yeah why? i'm based in NY to influence teens."
3) Type "Okay as fellow trannies im going to tell you something"
"(i'm laughing like shit now)"
4)Type "IF YOU TELL OTHER TRANNIES I WONT FRIEND YOU ANYMOAAAAR OR TEACH YOU MY SECRET DANCE MOVES"
"did you forget your dementia medication again james"
5) Type "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT :D''
"I KISSED A BOY AND...oh wait"
6) Type "Did you just fart?"
"err no that was you?"
7) Type " my cousins a rock."
I CAN TELL.
8) Type "do you eat shoes?".
"NO SHOES ARE CHEWY. I LIKE FRIED SLIPPERS"
10) Type "I LIKE TO SLURP RICE"
"now THAT's weird"
came up with new statements since he already knew -_- no fun.
monday HAHAHA.