I feel happy.
I feel elated.
I feel surprised (in a good way).
I feel overjoyed.
I feel delighted.
I feel glad.
I feel pleased.
I feel satisfied.
I feel merry.
I feel GAY.
Thats about all i can think about right now.
Hmm, it seems a little too exagerrated now. HAHA.
Anyway,
Things that made Jamie happy, today.
- Class Tee.
- HWS Mid-Autumn Fest.
- Got my G for napfa :)
yeah thats all. HAHA.
think i should bathe now.
and change into the class tee :))))))to go to the festtttt...
okay. after like half and hour.
FUCK.
i didnt show mrs wong my DnT File. KNS KNS KNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o-o. will she deduct my marks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!
fuck. whats wrong with me. next time i ought to write on my hands what i have to do. -_-
stupid napfa. made me forget.
DAMMIT.
urgh. think i'll just stuff on cotton candy and malt sugar candy and many many other things that i may want to eat at the fest.
gluttony appetite, check.
BREAD, check. ( in case you don't know, the "bread" i'm referring to here, is money.)
class tee, check.
:D byeeeeee. pray tell my blog wont be as dead when i get back :D:D