i am emo no more :D
I GOT A1 FOR GEOGGGGGGGGGGRAPHYYYY
i, jamie fong shi ying, hereby declare that i love geography until i start getting better grades for other subjects.
HAHAHAAH.
happy. :D
it pulled up my whole average :D
SO I GOT BACK MY B3 AVERAGE. :D
and i never reply tags. i feel mean. HAHA. well. nvm. :D
i love geography to bits and pieces. just hope that i wont screw my d&t.
so shall go memorise the metal, plastics and wood and all.
lol.
i hate replying tags dammit.
I AM GREAT I TELL YOU.
i can find shows to watch one after another :D
first show i watched this year. well. new show.
HAHA.
sexy voice and robo,
kurosagi,
zettai kareshi,
gokusen 2* 2 cause got like.. 4 of my husbands in there ? :D*
brother beat,
one pound no fukuin,
yukan club.
:D
i hate tokyo tower. stupid show.
lol.
HAHAHAHAH
evilll.
if you realised something. :D
MY HUSBANDS ARE ALL IN THE SHOWS I WATCH. AT LEAST ONE :D
well. except for sexy voice and robo.
yuka club is taking FRICKING LONG TO DL.
watashi URESHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D
HEA HEA HEAAA.
evil.
ebil.
eeeeeber.
eebersxz
4 different ways to spell evil. HAHA.
i think i am getting random.
okay. dads gonna burst in and slam my laptop. BYE/