WHEE HEE.
WELL.
WE BURNT MAGNESIUM TODAY. ahaha.
BRIGHT. lol. and practically everyone didnt read the NOTE on the workbook and looked at it for a long time. so like.. should be almost all of them experienced migraine :D yeah the cannot-see part of migraine.
yeap.
then. well. got back science papers :D:D
HEE HEE HEEEE I AM DAMN HAPPY :D
but i shant post my marks here :D
then...
erm... got back math papers too. DAMN HAPPY TOO. haha. though the marks arent VERY good. well. they arent even good. :/
well then.... yeah. went to parkway... then then. got miss kuah's bday presents :D
money gone.. LOL.. yeap. then.. i dropped everything green onto me.:/ and was making a SPECIAL SAUCE in macs :D super nice i tell you.
LOL.. hmm.
then.. took bus back to boon keng. I MISSED MY STOP MAN. I MISSED IT BY THREE. O-O. and i had to walk ALL the way back :/ oh well. :D YEAP. thats all :D