yo. i was menopausing today. :/ it was awful.
HAHAHA. nooo. i am still young dudes.. NOT YET 40 OVER.
39 and counting only ;D
LOL.
YOU WON'T REALLY KNOW WILL YOU!
HAHAHA. THIS IS THE INTERNET. FOR ALL YOU KNOW I COULD BE A SICKO OLD MAN WHO SPIES ON TKGIANS O-O
oh well. i fell.
AT SENTOSA
anyway. sorry to anyone whom i have scolded fo totally no reason at all. ;D from sunday onwards.
CAUSE I WAS MENOPAUSING. CANT DO THIS, CANT DO THAT.
OF COURSE menopause.
:D
well. hopefully menopausing ends tml. and hopefully i will be in enough shape for the 4oom relay. o-o
ahhh. i only skipped for two days. -__-
two stupid days,
3 mins each.
6 mins in total.
GRRR
well.hands hurt. cant really type as fast or as HARD.
:D
well. in other words. the fall is impacting my TYPING. O-O
oh.. shit.. -__-
really shit.
hmm
I TOOK SO LOG TO COMPLETE THIS POST.
OH WELL. need to reach school early tomorrow. and i seriously cant find my hsitory workbook
:/
GAHH..
okay.. bye. :D