HELLO.
LIKE OMG...
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME, I COME HOME, FINDING THAT MY LAPTOP IS STILL ON MY TABLE :D:D:D:D:D:D
WHEE HEH HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ~~
okay... really nothing much today... MUGGED LIKE HELL...
brought back like. loads of assessments to do notes. like seriously. i am in the " i-love-school-i-need-to-study " mood luh.
OH. anyway. today's a " bad-shorts " day for me.. :/
my shorts and all other pants and all are like.. loose.
and crap. it fitted perfectly when i tried it. -__-
t0kinzx twitzxss wibbieszx sAmanThaxzs dearieszx w0rhhzxs :D
LMAO..
her infatuation with her.. YONG YONG. stil hasnt ended :/
its like.. not an infatuation anymore... my blog's oh-so dead... -_-
I NEED TO WATCH MOVIES THIS MONTH.
so many shows...
the orphanage... :D:D:D:D MUST WATCH.
maybe spiderwick chronicles... :
STEP UP 2. OH I NEED TO WATCH IT. CHANNING-TATUM-YOU-ROCK. :D..the moves are oh-so-good.... :D:D:D JUST MAKE ME LOVE HIM MORE <3>=))
imma watch. i heart huckabees. HAHA.
p.s i love you is DONE. MUAHAHAHAH.. watched it in hongkong... CLEAN SEATS, NO HEADS BLOCKING YOU NO MATTER HOW TALL THEY ARE CAUSE THE SEAT IT SELF IS TALL :D
OKAY..watching huckabees now :D:D:D:D:D:D
add on : OMG. F330 IS TO DIE FOR. I WANT IT~ :D
BYE DUDES..