HAHAHA.
oh well. never suffocated my crab. i was such a nice person to NOT sit on it after i came home. went to bathe.
OH. my laptop is now oily. cause since i used my laptop yest. i was already bandaged. and bandaged with the medicine. the OILY medicine if i may add.. :/
OH. SAMANTHA. YOU BETTER LOVE ME, JODIE, NICOLE AND CASSIE :D haha. stupid pamela -__-
HAHA
oh well. i made some sand thing for her.
hmm...
AND BOUGHT HER A BANANA.
oh well. HYU. I NOT YOU GUILTY CHEAP FRIEND ANYMORE
HAHAHAHA.
i donated webcam and bday cake. well.. divided. ;D
HAHA. I AM NOT SO CARELESS AS TO NAME THE PRICE. =P.
oh well.
hope you enjoyed your bday ;D haah.
OH. put whipped cream on her face when her bday cake arrived.
I THINK I AM GONNA GO JOGGING TML :D
.. played bball today:D
a little luh.
very little.
but sweated.
played with left hand :D
did walking lay-ups with left hand
HAHAHAHA.
stupid i know.
-__-
i am soo tired. went home with nicole. took mrt.
i think i bombed the whole mrt :/
HAHA. shhh okay...
o_oooooo
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ALR =(
stm stm stm stm
gna vid cam with sam now.
bye~