Error 404.
i am
Jamie.


type



free invisible web counter

don't click.

web
HWS.
6R-07
Boon See
Cabbage
Cara
Corliss
Danielle
Dickson the fag
Dorothy
Ellycia
Felicia
Felicia Ng
Hui Cong
Jamie
Jaslin
Jian Heng
Kally
Lucas
Melissa
Ming Li
Rachel
Shirley
Shu Ling
Violet
Wing Leng
Wing Shan
Xuan Lin
Xuan Wei
Yi Xuan
Yu Xin
Yue Ling
Yun Jie
Yvonne
Zhi Ying

TKG.
1FIVEOHEIGHT!
Angela
Clara
Daphne
Ei Jia
Eve
Evelias
Genevieve
Hazel
Hui Yu
Jodie
Jorene
Lavelle
Lynette
Nicole
Pamela
Rachel
Rachell
Samantha
Shabrina
Shaikha
Shu Rui
Stacy
Teo Chin
Tiara
Xaerl
Yi Liang
Yiting
YiYing
Yun Shawn

Others.
Darren
Delfina
Ernest
Faustine
Kaline
Marcus
Nicky
Raehsiang
Regina
Wan Theng
Wei Shi
Wen Ting
Zhen Hong


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Tuesday, February 05, 2008

hellooo

just came back from jodie's hse
okay....sot's gonna say.. you've forgotten about me again...


I HAVE NOT...
=P

haha

oh welll..

went to parkway and jodie's house..LOL

LOTS OF RANDOM THINGS TO BLOG :D

HAHA


anyway....


I AM DATELESS ON VALENTINES D:

going to mug mug mug on tht day...

LOL

haha


OH OH...I SAW RACHEL IN CROCS

thts why i updated my profile..added "crocs" to my hate list

AHAH.. EVIL EVIL =D

hmmm

CNY CELEBS

was quite fun i guess.

saw this funny vid clip haha
some seniors made it...

okay..stoned there through out...LOL


OH OH THE LION DANCE

I THINK I HAVE GONE SUJU CRAZY

I SAW TWO DRAGON DANCES* yes yes, the ones who did the dragon thingy*

AND I NOTICED THT THREE OF THE MEMBERS LOOK LIKE SUJU MEMBERS :D

i saw....

KANGIN, SHIN DONG AND EE TUEKKKKKK

AHAH

i think ive really gone nuts...

HA
HA
HA

okay...moving onnnn


PARKWAY :D

hmmm

first went to macs and chnge

ONLY ME
=

then..

THEY WERE AMAZED AT MY APPETITE =D
haha

lol

OKAY...I JUST CHANGED MY SKIN :D
I AM A HAPPY GIRL...

i want to watch my suju vids nowwwwwwww
haha..but must blog finish first!

oh ya.they were amazed by my appetite. cause i ate hotcake meal with sausage and additional hashbrown. :D yum. HAHA...

lol...hmmm....then~~

OH

we wanted to get jodie a airpump for her bball -_-
okay

then went to royal sporting house.....closed..so we went to isetan first.

BOUGHT A SKIRT =D

super short.. think i am gonna wear it w leggings.okay..tht was totally random and bimbo.
WHATEVER.
lol...hmmm..cassie fell in love with my sweater ;D
HAHA..lol
then~~ OH

WENT TO CHILDREN'S DEPARTMENT =D

i tried on some gay gay clothes on purpose..dint get to see how i looked like...CAUSE THEY LEFT ME ALONE >=(.. go play toy... -_____-

HAHA

lol.

after, went to royal sporting houseeeee.

OH

saw myy angel

she dint even say hi when she saw me
she was

S-H-O-C-K spells shocked~~( I KNOW it doesnt spell shocked.. but it goes with the flow of the song if i dont add e-d =) )

haha

WENT TO JODIES HOUSE :D

lol

PLAYED BASKETBALL =D

PLAYED SWING =D

DANCED WONDERBOY

DANCED THE OCTOPUS DANCE

=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D


HAHA

very tired now...

dont wanna blog HAHA
soooo
not gonna elaborate =P

r.t.o.d (ITS BACK =D) = spread the crazy disease =D. GO OCTOPUS GO OCTOPUS!

xoxo