HELLO..
blogging during geog.. i think mrs lai is like.. going psycho alr.
she suddenly went like..
SHUT UP.
haha.. okay getting very mean... lol. anyway..HATE MY FRIGGING HOITY TOTITY JUNIORS.. YOU asses...
CREAM OF THE CROP?
get the highest psle agregate in hong wen ever luh...
GO ON ..
cream of the crop.. you are insulting all the other ex-p6 classes you dofus'
seriously.
HAD HOME ECS TODAY..MADE GETUK UBI...
the kueh luh..
haha
trying really hard to slang.. TO BE ON PARR WITH MRS LAI.
lol..
HAHAHA
very random nowwww..learning-- INSIDE THE EARTH
HAHAHA
TYPING VERY WEIRDY NOW..
the keyboard is perpendicular to the drawer...some moe i am lying down..
:D
want to blog about paris and london..but theni dont have my camera withme..okay peopl.. i may be blogging fragments of the trip..haha...in schooll when i have boring lessons.WHEN I AM USING A COMPUTER.
HAHA
oh..nicole and samantha just pointed it out to me..that i type with one finger on my right hand and i type with almost all my fingers on my left hand..
HAHA
THTS SOO COOL RIGHT..
lol.. i just found out. cause it hasnt been bothering me..LOL
gonna end this post soonnn..
saw DICK yest. lol. HE'S A FREAKK..
so did sam and sandhya saw him too/...
HE'S SHORT HAHA
lol
mrs lai..OMG
GO TO
WWW.ENCHANTEDLEARNING.COM
HAHAA
it's geog...LOL
haha
ABOUT ELLA ANCHANTED AND ENCHANTED
LOLLL
UNDER THE SEA~~UNDER THE SEA~~
OUR MUSIC CA PIANO THINGY..
:D
HAHA
lol
i think i said it before luh
I LOVE LITTLE MERMAID
DISNEY ROCKS MY GREEN COLOURED SOCKS..
YEAH BABAYE YEAH~~
AND THTS THE WAY UH HUH UH HUH, I LIKE IT UH HUH UH HUH.
THTS THE WAY UH HUH UH HUH I LIKE IT UH HUH UH HUH
WOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GONE CRAZY CAUSE OF.. HUNGERRRRRRR
i wna EATTT PIZZA.
I NEED FOOD
BEFORE I CHOMP ON COMPUTERS. GRR
GNAW
ROAR GROWL
GRRRRRR
lol
HAHA
I CAN CHOMP ON NICOLE, SAMMY, PAMELA AND MAYBE JODIE.
I CAN FIRST POISON THEM WITH MY POWDERFUL FART
yes
POWDERFUL
to me it is both POWERFUL
AND FULL OF POWDER
YEAHH
geddit now?
HAHA
LOL
wooo
I....C...CANTT...RRE..S....RESIST!!!
* CHOMP CHOMP FART FART GNAW GNAW GRR GRR GROWL GROWL
this is obviously my longest school blog post ever...:D
HERE COMES MRS LAI!!
HIDE HIDE!
COVER!
BYE