HELLO.
i am risking my life and entertainment just by blogging. so you people better appreciate it.
somemore i have to type fast without a proper "b"
LOL
haha
I GOT 13/20 FOR FRIGGING LIT.
-_____-
* cries*
*spasms on the floor*
*foaming mouth*
*eyes turns...*
dead.
LOL
okay
13/20...
WHATEVER...
its a b3.
but rs lim said tht b3 was an average mark :D
and 14 is distinction.
i know some of you dont believe its average
BUT I DO :D
esthers going crazy with me as a desk partner :D
HAHA
bus-ing alone from now on :
no diff anyway.
or see if sarah can "pei wo"
SUJU ROCKS :D
i "gekked" my shi all the way from boon keng to tampines.
call me pro.
HAH
jkjk..
in basketball
i am gonna be dark man...
I NEEDA MUG MUG MUG...
geog,lit,math,science.
-___-
for hcl i dont know if theres a test..since i havent seen mdm chee for soooo-oh LONG.
haha
okay. need to mug.
but i dont know why i am not stopping :/
STOP
okay
byeeeee