...
that's gonna be how i am gonna start my blog...
hmm..
six reasons why i am half happy and half angry
1. I PASSED ALL SUBS SO FAR.
2. I AM THE HIGHEST FOR HISTORY ~~~WHEE~ :D 20/25
3. I BEAT SHALINI *marks-wise*... now i wont have to feel slightly insulted when she gives her "i-am-not-happy-i-am-supposed-to-get-more-marks" speech.
thats the happy part
this is the angry part
1. my aunt kinda makes sense :/ i should have thought twice. :/..
2. some people's gonna say im ego.....you had your happy marks day. ;D.. it isnt wrong for me to have mine.. and it's only a day luh..havent got back english compre.. :/ and geog the 90% one..
3. my freaking sister is pms-ing away.. aka PARK-MYUNG-SOO-ING OR PRE-MENSTRUAL-SYNDROME OR PLEASE-MEND-SUCKY WAYS. grr... how am i to stand her?
thats it... and my mum isnt happy... I FRICKING PASSED ALL SUBS... AND SHE THINKS ITS SAD... SHE THINKS I AM SAD...WTH. YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE FRICKING HIGH. WLAO...PASS ALL SUBS IS BAD? SINCE WHEN? fine.. t's borderline..BUT I HAVENT FAILED YET... AND I HOPE NOT. wlao... she said.. you must try to build a strong foundation for sec 1. cause its gonna be hard to build it in sec 2. and everything gets harder in sec 2.
true. is that ALL the encouragement you can give?
shit luh... and my sis is fricking what...
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i have a feeling this is like my emo p5 days. :/ ho hum...
SAW DOUGLAS CHAN ON THE BUS TODAY!!!!!!! :D
that sotong... err.. he's our class sotong.. p6... not sec 1... sec 1's lynette.
HAHA.... i was staring into the empty seats...wanted to sit... then sammy with me mah.... must get her seat too..then dont have...then i saw him...HAHA... HE SAW ME.. I SAW HIM.. HE USED HIS UGLY BLUE WALLET TO HIDE HIS FACE...
HAHA...oh..during the bus trip..sam kept leaning onto me. THN I CHANGE PLACE AND LEAN ON HER ;D
this post is coming to an end.. with this conclusion:
jamie needs co-ed school. fast. jamie needs support. jamie needs pineapple days. they are long gone... unfortunately no one can bring pineapple days back.. but two people.. :/... jamie is trying really hard to accept that. but in the end, i guess she cant.