HELLLO. :D
I AM OFFICIALLY
poop-ed
haha... only nicole will sound funny when she says-- POOPED
haha..
TODAY...
WE HAD SCIENCE CA
AND IT WAS TOUGH
AND I THINK I LOST 4 MARKS
AND THAT REALLY SUCKS
:D
cant believe i might just....
FAIL
anyway.let's not deal with the sad things first...
HAHA
went to
PP
after school..
ate at macs..didnt eat much... -___-
hmm
OHOH
WENT TO COMICS CONNECTION AND SPAZZ WITH SAMMY OVER JAE JOONG AND SUJU!!!!!! :D
AND JUNSU
::D:D:D:D:D
AHHH~~~
bought 2 packs of photos :D
sammy bought 2 packs too. and erm...one notebook..with jae joong's face on it..HUGE. yeah... inside's nothing special -__-
lol..
HUGE KICKASS POSTERS. :D
lol.hmm
we werent late for buddy session.. surprisingly luh.
NVM
I AM ANGRY NOW
ROAR
haha...
i hate my juniors...
hate my hoity toity juniors.
-___-
i officially say this
6R-08 SUCKS
THEY SUCK TO THE CORE, THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE BARREL.
this is bad karma..but. they do suck.. it's a fact...
so. no harm done :D
RAWR
I MIGHT JUST BITE YOUR NOSE OFF.
HAHA.. tht was totally random. okay. nvm.
today had the first training.
i have to say this..and pretty much pam, sam, jodie and nicole agree.
the coach is like a chikopei.
he looks like one..
AND HE RIDES A FRIGGING RED BICYCLE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA\
is tht gay or gay?
lol
okay...karmaa~~~
nvm...
the warm up was uber weird.
like totally. i think the seniors hate him lol.
okay... it was really tiring..
and now i think the seniors are really happy. cause they can like not put the balls back and all
hohum
i am pissed at my hoity toity juniors.
felt very bad today....cause sam had to watch us play. and do things. -__-
cause she was wearing her pri sch pe shorts.and blouse -_-
and the coach wont let her play.
dont know what to blog :/
oh...dont trust coaches.. except mdm chan :D