Error 404.
i am
Jamie.


type



free invisible web counter

don't click.

web
HWS.
6R-07
Boon See
Cabbage
Cara
Corliss
Danielle
Dickson the fag
Dorothy
Ellycia
Felicia
Felicia Ng
Hui Cong
Jamie
Jaslin
Jian Heng
Kally
Lucas
Melissa
Ming Li
Rachel
Shirley
Shu Ling
Violet
Wing Leng
Wing Shan
Xuan Lin
Xuan Wei
Yi Xuan
Yu Xin
Yue Ling
Yun Jie
Yvonne
Zhi Ying

TKG.
1FIVEOHEIGHT!
Angela
Clara
Daphne
Ei Jia
Eve
Evelias
Genevieve
Hazel
Hui Yu
Jodie
Jorene
Lavelle
Lynette
Nicole
Pamela
Rachel
Rachell
Samantha
Shabrina
Shaikha
Shu Rui
Stacy
Teo Chin
Tiara
Xaerl
Yi Liang
Yiting
YiYing
Yun Shawn

Others.
Darren
Delfina
Ernest
Faustine
Kaline
Marcus
Nicky
Raehsiang
Regina
Wan Theng
Wei Shi
Wen Ting
Zhen Hong


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Monday, January 21, 2008

OKAY..tag replies....

SOT: -___-.. when you stop emo-ing i would =D

BABY KAYWEE- dude, this is jamie FONG..NOT TENG..wrong person.. LOL...

DANIELLE- yeah!!! THANKS..

MRSKIM- OMG..AWW...SO SWEET AH...XD...omg..so confusing... *scratch head*

MRS KIM-FINE LA FINE LAH...but dont forget..you SLEEP with daddy and i SLEEP with my son-in-law too okay?? SHARE.=D=D

sounds wrong and sick and dark and twisty..but oh well... =DHE'S KIM JAE JOONG AND LEE DONG HAE YEAHS.




today i had BASKETBALL SST..


and my peeled nose just looked HORRID..LIKE TOTALLY... D=

and the peeled part was like white or something right??

IT JUST GOT TAN...LIKE AGAIN..

it completely defeats the purpose of...TANNING...

okay..sounds so bimbotic loh...-.-


...

ah..i got GREAT NEWS..

since my hcl teacher's going away to OBS, we have a RELIEF TEACHER...

MR GOH'S GONE,


SO'S MDM CHEE..



=D
i feel so sadistic...

bball sst, i still dont know if i need to go for second round.. -.-

maybe tml dont go loh...

HELLOO I HAVE A CA NEXT MONTH...

and i need to STOP failing math for the first exam of the year...
or close to failing math.. LOL

either way, IT'S BAD..

i feel so tired now..legs are breaking..

oh ya,,,



I FELL DOWN FOR TE 7TH TIME TODAY...HOW GREAT..

cause i was going to buy bubble tea, then i run..CAUSE IT WAS RAINING...

THEN I SLIP..

AND I SLIDED
AND MY HAND SUPPORTED ME, THUS I SLID SIDEWAYS

I WAS LIKE TWIRLING...

KNS...


I FELL DOWN SO MANY TIMES LEH..

kinda VERY.. sian about falling down..

7 TIMES ALREADY..
KNS...


feel like blogging about paris and london, speakin about falling...LOL..~

london bridge is FALLING DOWN...

GAH

i am really tired ....


I MUST NOT FAIL THE FIRST MATH EXAM..

SAMMY'S GONNA GET ME
CHOCOLATEESSSSS

and i know you are jealous >=P
>=))
HAHA

bleh..



okay..

i am seriously...DATE-DEPRIVED ON VALENTINES


no leh..

I AM NOT..
I HAVE DONG HAE'S CHOCOLATES... =D=D

imaginry ones... =(

haha.lame..

okay..
drama ed without miss izrina was..NOT NICE..


ending my blog post le..full of lame and random stuff..

WELLL...MIND ME~~!

random thought- a bright RED plaster is COOL.

xoxo