okay, gonna post bit by bit,
THAT DAY AT J8 AND BISHAN LIBRARY WITH RACHEL AND SELINA.
okay, took MRT THERE..LOL..19 STOPS PEOPLE!!! 19!!
ya..when i reached selina was already there....i wore my zara girl smth tee, and selina wore casually..I OVERDRESSED GAH...
ya, then we went to 7-11, to like, buy stuff....hmm..waitd for rachel, but we went in first( bishan library)...
NO SEATS...
selina is lke crazy loh.... she was walking down the stairs and there were windows, then she looked out the WINDOW,onto the road..AND SAID..
wah you see that girl so hot, got hourglass figure, i am so jealous...
that crazy girl.. better make sure you fall in love with a boy soon..
hah..then i was showing her, THE WONDERFUL PICTURES I TOOK IN PARIS AND LONDON!!
I SAW THE MONA LISA, THE LOUVRE, RIVER THAMES, THE SEINE, NOTRE DAME, EIFFEL TOWER, BIG BEN, LONDON EYE...
i know you are jealous...LOL...
>.<
hah,,
the rachel came, hm...
we walked to j8 to do the comic strip, since the librarian chased us out...
MACDONALDS ALSO chased us out, then we go to cofffee bean loh..
hungry people eat brownies fast..FAST i tell you..LOL...
yah..nobody chased us out like finally..LOL...
hmm...
me and selina ate at yoshinoya, i think..GAH..chatted about lame and fun stuffs..this girl ah...
oh..I BOUGHT a outfitters girls tee.and we cam whored in the changing room..NO I AM CHANGING GOSH!!
NO MORE CAMWHORING!!NO MORE!!
anyway.. miss ng said , she will bring us cam-whoring around the school. to put it up on our class notice board....GOSH..=DD
what a teacher..haha...taught us the 1,2 and 5s of cam-whoring...XDD
i am beginning to type lol like so frequently..GAH..whats wrong with me!!!
nglish is like, miss ng is teaching what miss koh taught us last year...=((
I MISS MISS KOH!!!
gosh...hmm..tml got softball trial,, i cant whack that ball for nuts, not gonna whack hard to, cause later if i dont even touch it i'll be ASHAMED.....gosh, it'll be like, WTH..I AM HITTING AIR..
kay..enough crap..hmm...
dont feel like discussing the contents..HAHAHA...
cause shu lnig is jealous -.- it's not THAT much fun okay, you are in a good school and not having fun?
BUT..
fun enough for me =DD
WOOO~~
I LOVE SEC SCH LIFE!! maybe i am saying this a little tooooo early, i am gonna have a chi test this wed and a lit test next week...
WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!!
and i have nt yet seen nutface.. >=(
BYE PEOPLE, have a great sec sch life, enjoy it while it lasts!!!