lol...
OKAY I TALKED TO LIKE SELINA, RACHELL, SOT, webcammed with SAMMY..yah...
OH YA ..dint feel like doing hw...=((I NEED TO DO BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING!!!CRAP.
talked to rachel just now.
I WAS STANDING AT THE BALCONY, WHEN I SAW FOUR EAGLES..
okay..gonna copy and paste from RACHEL"S BLOG -- http://www.saffron-clouds.blogspot.com/
J: omg! i see 2 eagles!2 eagles! wait wait , their hanging in mid air!
M: die already lor.
J:die then how come still up there.
M: loll.J: OMG! no! their not eagles! their parachutes! 4 parahtues!
M:cool!
J:nono! their kites! flying kites!M: WHAT THE FFFFF?! *goes spastic*
J: *chokes on saliva*
LOL...haha..j is me m is rachel, cause rachel's blog mah.. so m stood for me in her blog...
ahah...
okay....
i feel so bored.. now..
=/ dont FEEL LIKE DOING HW!!
I MUST STUDY LOH..MUST GET TOP 10 FOR FIRST CA..IF NOT I WILL KILLLLL MYSELF....by top ten i mean in class..not level...
they prob wont tell.. =
i think the esthers will be first or bernice, or carrisa, or jodie, or.....
GAH..
I WANNA GET TOP 10....
i have to stuy frigging hard.. oh wait..christine might get first too...
YOU PEOPLE BETTER BE SUPER HAPPY I SAID YOU ARE SMART OKAY...
=D=D
haha..
just wrote my angel's lettter...lol..giving her marshmallows...
we are exchnging marshmallows...=D\
random thought of the day : I WANT CHOCOLATES ON VALENTINE'S
i shall have a random thought of the day every day, whether or not i blog... =P
ttyt