Error 404.
i am
Jamie.


type



free invisible web counter

don't click.

web
HWS.
6R-07
Boon See
Cabbage
Cara
Corliss
Danielle
Dickson the fag
Dorothy
Ellycia
Felicia
Felicia Ng
Hui Cong
Jamie
Jaslin
Jian Heng
Kally
Lucas
Melissa
Ming Li
Rachel
Shirley
Shu Ling
Violet
Wing Leng
Wing Shan
Xuan Lin
Xuan Wei
Yi Xuan
Yu Xin
Yue Ling
Yun Jie
Yvonne
Zhi Ying

TKG.
1FIVEOHEIGHT!
Angela
Clara
Daphne
Ei Jia
Eve
Evelias
Genevieve
Hazel
Hui Yu
Jodie
Jorene
Lavelle
Lynette
Nicole
Pamela
Rachel
Rachell
Samantha
Shabrina
Shaikha
Shu Rui
Stacy
Teo Chin
Tiara
Xaerl
Yi Liang
Yiting
YiYing
Yun Shawn

Others.
Darren
Delfina
Ernest
Faustine
Kaline
Marcus
Nicky
Raehsiang
Regina
Wan Theng
Wei Shi
Wen Ting
Zhen Hong


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Saturday, January 26, 2008

i am darn lazy to post...

shall just post in polyp form or smth..

forgot how to spell...

LOL

1. JODIE TREATED ME, HAZEL, LYNETTE, NICOLE, ESTHER, AND RACHELL~~~ TO PIZZA HUT!!

we totally turned pizza ht upside down..

LOL

fun thing happened in there..
LL

NOT GONA TELL YOU =P

hmm


then bought some sweet..

OH JODIE TREATED US TO ICE REAM TOO

anyway


went for band audi...


I PLAY THE TRUMPET LOL...


my lips sooo hurt..gonna get fatter lips...DOH... hate it..

DAMN PAIN OKAY...

today damn slack..

WANT TO GO OUT WITH SAMMY..

stupi..today's friendly match got cancelled.. PSH...

oh well...


hmm..


i very slack now..

dont feel like doing notes or anything... =

just feel like SLEEPING

GAH
WHY SO LAZY...

not sure either
maybe my cca list will be like this

tennis
band
basketball..
i might get into bball recre if i get dropped outta tnnis

and band is fine..


AHHH
HOW HOW HOW

I NEED TO DO MY NOTES FOR SCIENCE AND HIST!!!

SHIT,,

havent done it yet.. =

hmm

okay..i invented this.RANDOM PARAGRAPH OF THE DAY.. so when i have a few random thoughts, i can put it in a [ara graph... =D

oh..I AM MRS OLIVER JAMES...
as well..
oh ya..


I SAW DICKSON DESMOND AND HUI CONG THAT DAY!!

WE AL TOOK THE SAME BUS. HUI CONG ALIGHTED AT THE SAME STOP AS ME!!AHH



COINCIDENCE LOH

=D went totally spastic..
i saw desmond.. then i was eating iwith selina...

then i saw desmond.. so i told her to wait..

then..

i RAN

shouted..

DESMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THEY TURNED ARND..I SAW DICKSON!! AHHH

then desmond went..JAMIE

then they said ahhh and ran away.. =

RAWR..

anyway..then i saw hui cong...

then hui cong saw me!!!


HE SKIPPED TOWARDS ME!! AWW

MY SIS!!! THEN I RAAN TO HIM.. =D

HUI CONG!!!

JAMIE!!!

AHH!!!!

then took the same bus back.. lol

HUI CONG GREW TALLER... =D=D

dickson too..
cant see much difference in desmond though.. =)
WHEE~~

thats what happens when spastic friends come together..

though i havent seen sean yet... =/ ..

hmm...he so frigging tall loh..

HMPH..

some more his voice is so deep.. and..

he quarreled with dickson ... LOL...

haha...

ahhh



spasttic people..

pam saw me chase them..LOL

kinda embarassing..=D
i dont likethem okay..

BUT I TELL YOU..

I LOVE HUI CONG...''

HE IS MY BEST SISTER OKAY..cause he's so funny and niang.. =D
hm

R.P.O.D. =

I NEET MORE OVALTEENIES
MY TRIPLE EYELID IS RECOVERING SLOWER THEN USUAL

I WANT BRACES
I WANA SLEEP

I LOVE MY BOLSTER...

-___-

MORE GREEN TEA!!

I WANNA GROW TALL TALL TALL...

AH

i need to lose weight... -___-


I NEED TO SEE SEAN AND ASK ABOUT HIM AND DICK....

i know whats dick.. and dick himself doesnt mind being called...DICK.. =D

THEY ARE LAME, SISSY AND NIANG FRIENDS... =D


wonder if i can see any girls =/

FELICIA SOH, SHU LING, CORLISS


and most IMPT...

SOT RACHEL VIOLET AND ZHI YING!!!

wah if we see one another in a pubic place ahh..

this is what i will do..

FELICIA SOH!!!!


sshe turns..

JAMIE!!

and then someone behind her turns..

SHU LING!!!

JAMIE!!

AHHHH!!!!

-hugs-


=D
not les ahh
i mixed school how to les...

LOL

friends friends friends =D

xoxo