Error 404.
i am
Jamie.


type



free invisible web counter

don't click.

web
HWS.
6R-07
Boon See
Cabbage
Cara
Corliss
Danielle
Dickson the fag
Dorothy
Ellycia
Felicia
Felicia Ng
Hui Cong
Jamie
Jaslin
Jian Heng
Kally
Lucas
Melissa
Ming Li
Rachel
Shirley
Shu Ling
Violet
Wing Leng
Wing Shan
Xuan Lin
Xuan Wei
Yi Xuan
Yu Xin
Yue Ling
Yun Jie
Yvonne
Zhi Ying

TKG.
1FIVEOHEIGHT!
Angela
Clara
Daphne
Ei Jia
Eve
Evelias
Genevieve
Hazel
Hui Yu
Jodie
Jorene
Lavelle
Lynette
Nicole
Pamela
Rachel
Rachell
Samantha
Shabrina
Shaikha
Shu Rui
Stacy
Teo Chin
Tiara
Xaerl
Yi Liang
Yiting
YiYing
Yun Shawn

Others.
Darren
Delfina
Ernest
Faustine
Kaline
Marcus
Nicky
Raehsiang
Regina
Wan Theng
Wei Shi
Wen Ting
Zhen Hong


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HELLO..

i am a happy girl

was luh

TILL MUM SCOLDED ME FOR HIST TEST

wlao luh

i got a frigging 12.5/20

i know its bad luh

BUT GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT, I FRIGGING PASSED WHERE MOST PEOPLE FAILED(no offence) HIGHEST IS 16 LUH

WLAO.
-___-

KNS LUH...
I PASSED
HELLLOOOOOOO?

ok luh
pass nth luh..ABOVE AVERAGE CAN?

.__.

nvm
happy thoughts

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I AM A HAPPY GIRL


cause i got eats =D

and i

GOT CLOTHES AND A BAG

=D =D

be jealous people =P HAHA.. like you will liddat...
nth to be jealous about

okya

mum came back from hkg..
bought me stuff and all...

OKAY

i got a AX tee =D more like long sleeve luh..

i think i cant wear new jeans =(

I GOT

ZARA TRF'S =D
AHH
AHH
AHHH
AHHH

* goes all spastic on the floor*

zara trfs--- 4 tees i think =D

ok
last part..
I WAS FRIGGING SHOCKED































MIU MIU BAG
pink one summore... cause of cny i think

ITS HUGE YEAH
NOT THOSE SMALL SHITS..=

gosh...

I PROMISED NOT TO BE SO MATERIALISTIC AS MY SIS

so my mum said she'll share with me..

wth

she doesnt even use pink bags luh
-___-

ITS NOT A FAKE PEOPLE


ITS REAL

AUTHENTIC
UNFAKE

yeah

omg omg omg omg omg

okok

sounding weird now...




HAHA

today.....

hmm

FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED


anyway...

RETARDED MISS PIGGY TALL BUTLER( i wanna add childish, gossipy, KURARA!!=D to it)

GAVE ME THIS NAME

mrs. squirrel DOUGHIE NUT NUT

what a great name

wow

no not really

i was being sarcastic see??

HAHA
i need to sleep early

i need to reach sch super early luh

DO MY ART...

hope got people there to tell me what i need to do luh
=D
yeah yeah..

D: dont know wht to say

OH OH I ADDED DORA THE EXPLORER TO MY PLAYLIST =D

WOOOO~~

i need to go back on cny..
MUST SEE IF ERNEST TALLER THAN ME OR NOT

MUST KA JIAO ALLLLLL

THE BOYS I CAN SEE...
esp. dicks... =D SHORTIE =D

ai yah. i am not tall either =/
BUT AT LEAST TALLER THAN HIM=D

must go to sch tml =D

HAHA

lol


"standing" single-ed sch for 3 more years

MUST REN



wlao
i think if i dont go to sch for like

A DAY I CAN MISS OUT ALOT

esp since hcl, math is sooo tough

FOR ME LUH


CAN I LIKE DROP OUT OF HCL??
PRETTY PLEASE
I SWEAR TO GET A1 FOR CHINESE IF YOU LET ME DROP OUT

cant luh.. -________-

they want me to go I.P

kns..
cant luh...

hmmmmmmmmm

dont know wht to blog luh
my cca choices were decided by LOTS
dont ask me the outcome of it

dont

its not very pretty or nice...

xoxo