HELLO YOU PEOPLE...
i am so guilty...
I TORE SOMEONE'S PINAFORE..
kns..so damn weak loh the fabric....
must go try to tear my one too..LOL O.O
hmm
gonna get her one..
I FEEL EVIL...
HAHA...
GIVING HER BACK ONE LAH...STOP STARING...
LOL PEOPLE....mr. goh is going to have reservist, and today..HE MADE EVERYONE LAUGH..
i think it's because he's having reservist..
EVERYONE LAUGHED...
hah..
hmm
today had health check up and some buddy thingy..
health check up...
I GREW 7 CM AND GAINED 6 KG
WHICH MEANS, I AM (height) DONT WANNA TELL YOU AND 36 KG!!!!
OMG
I WAS FRIGGING SHORT!!
I GREW 7 CMS IN ONE YEAR!!!
WAHAHAHA
IF ONLY I WAS TALL ENOUGH TO BEGIN WITH..that would be GREAT..
gahh
okay..not much to say during recess...
hmm
then after school was this buddy thingy..HAHA
I PLAYED BASKETBALL
AND I GOT FRIGGING TAN...
AND NOW I JUST LOOK DIRTY...
hmm.okay, actually, i am typing this like....for yest..so yeah...
maybe i will include some for today..
buddy session...i whacked the paper til it broke.. =D
hmm...
okay..today had cca promo..couldnt wake up.LOL..i saw my angel...
LOL...
HAHA...okay..i did this uber stupid thing, which i am going to ask esther to help me strike it off..
band audition is on 24...
I AM GONNA HAVE A FRIENDLY MATCH WITH MY JUNIORS...
HAHAHA..
might lose terribly..
LOL..
maybe after that we might go out...
or maybe sot wont come...
think violet zhi ying and rachel will though...hmm
what can i wear?
i dont have hongwen uni le...
maybe i wear tkgs.. =D
oh maybe i wear....
nvm..
maybe gonna wear tkgs pe attire...
then bring something to chnge into...if going out...wonder if we are though..
hmm...
today was okay lah i guess...
I DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING TO BBALL SST LE..
so biased against short people....
haha..rachel might get in cause of her height..
HEIGHT...
gosh..hmm...
maybe i will go tennis..
stupid rachel..wanna go netball then keep on hestitating.. O_O
crazy girl...
go basketball lah..
dont waste your height..but she say she dont wanna go basketball...YOU KNOW WHY?
cause basketball got NO medals= NO cca points for jc..
cause an alledged interactor(i knw who it is) told her there were lesbians in the BASKETBALL team...
read her blog..i obviously linked her...-.-
SO..SHE MIGHT BE GOING TO NETBALL..
those bball seniors ah..dont get too happy yt..
LOL
haha..i feel so mean....
hmm
gonna do homework tml..start asking people for homework soon..
maybe i start reading notes and lit texts today first..
CA next month,,i have to study like mad.sheesh............................
okay..the end of my post...