Error 404.
i am
Jamie.


type



free invisible web counter

don't click.

web
HWS.
6R-07
Boon See
Cabbage
Cara
Corliss
Danielle
Dickson the fag
Dorothy
Ellycia
Felicia
Felicia Ng
Hui Cong
Jamie
Jaslin
Jian Heng
Kally
Lucas
Melissa
Ming Li
Rachel
Shirley
Shu Ling
Violet
Wing Leng
Wing Shan
Xuan Lin
Xuan Wei
Yi Xuan
Yu Xin
Yue Ling
Yun Jie
Yvonne
Zhi Ying

TKG.
1FIVEOHEIGHT!
Angela
Clara
Daphne
Ei Jia
Eve
Evelias
Genevieve
Hazel
Hui Yu
Jodie
Jorene
Lavelle
Lynette
Nicole
Pamela
Rachel
Rachell
Samantha
Shabrina
Shaikha
Shu Rui
Stacy
Teo Chin
Tiara
Xaerl
Yi Liang
Yiting
YiYing
Yun Shawn

Others.
Darren
Delfina
Ernest
Faustine
Kaline
Marcus
Nicky
Raehsiang
Regina
Wan Theng
Wei Shi
Wen Ting
Zhen Hong


x
skin by heroine
1
__ Sunday, January 27, 2008

AHH
I AM FEELING REALLY SOUR TODAY...
I CANT STAND LIFE IN AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOLL
GAH
I NEED BOYS!!!
SPASTIC BOYS LIKE HUI CONG!!!
ernest can lah..when he doesnt get a.p and all tht crap... =
importing pics now...
I AM SOUR SOUR SOUR....
I NEED SPASTIC BOYS...LAME JOKES KINDA BOYS..
not in a, i LIKE boys kinda way but i NEED boys as in. CAUSE THEY ARE FUN...
geez. i wont even mind XUAN WEI THT POOP...

ok ah.this post is cause of those spastic boys, since they are gona.. =( so arh.. sorry girls..there will be a post for you..but now..I FEEL NAUSEOUS...

CAUSE I AM IN AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL...


this post will be like.. totally random...

FIRST...



I MISS MY BROWN UNIFORM..

please people... dont laugh at my stupid face ah..i know i look FAT.


i can even miss SMEXY zhi wei... =( BOYS... you cant live without them and you cant live WITH them... *SIGHS*


DEDICATING THIS SONG TO ALL 6R07 PEOPLE AHH..

LIFE IS GOOD- JUNK (it's in my playlist)


~ life is good when you're around, nothing can bring me down, i cant believe what i have found, nothing can hold me down~
I LOVE THIS TEACHER OKAY..miss TEO ROCKS MY SOCKS..

me and rachel in the library =D

SMEXY ZHI WEI!!!! sorry ah.. had to upload your pic again.. psps

haha..even the kuku ernest is here... can you imagine HOW SOUR I CAN BE??


HAHA. tht day at bakerzin paragon with sis and mum..LOL..made that out of the waffle..IT'S SOO NICE..=D...the ice cream melted in with the fudge.. lol,, cant resist doing this..when the person took it away i CAN SWEAR she was giggling away..


haha..now i shall put rachel CLEANING HER BRACES ..and selina..they are PRETTY..so..nothing to be ashamed of...

unless rachel wants me to put the pic away..LOL...RACHEL YOUR DIRTY SECRETS..nvm..rachel just approved me of putting that photo up =D what a great sport.oh anyway.. i uploaded allllll my photos from paris and london to my lappie =D

choose one date i very very free then i post them =DD

rachel cleaning hr braces :D

selina and a very fascinated rachel =D.. THE DAY SHE GOT HER EAR INFECTION :O
the sunflower we did!!actually ah, i did most of it.. LOL...cause it cost 5 dollars for some sunflower..LOL..and rachel did one leaf or smth.selina did another part.GAH THT WAS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO..cant rmb =D


okay okay..

end of post leh
just saw thi huge fat lizard..

FUCK..

=

xoxo