...
I CANT BLOG ANYMORE
cause i am having writer's block...
cant think...that's why i dint update for so long...
ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm....
i will just list them out...
1. got a new phone =D
2.just sent sis to airport...
3.getting soo bored...
4.looking forward to wednesday,thursday and sunday =DD
5. wednesday- going out to buy like coats,pullovers,long sleeves, etc..=SHOPPING SPREE!!! XDD
6.thursday- going out with zhi ying,violet,rachel and sot.
7.sunday-HASTA LA VISTA SINGAPORE!!!!
8.cracking lips..=(
9.sleeping at 9 almost every night and waking up at 6 =]]
10.running out of clothes..
11.not melting at jae joong's face..but jae joong's VOICE!!!!(okay..it's both..)
okay..the above is like..those random parts i cant put together if not it will sound too random..
I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY...
OMGOMGOMGOMGOPMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
must loves in the show---
YANG!!!
Dr. BAILEY
GEORGE
okay...i also alex karev at some points of the show..=))
sadly...i kinda not like meredith..still trying to..
now now..
I AM ADDICTED TO COFFEE PRINCE AGAIN!!
OH OH AND I LOVE THE FOLLOWING SHOWS AS WELL(japanese)
-attention please
-liar game
-hanazakari no kimitachi e
-nobuta wo produce
yeah..i think that's all about it...=))
hmm...currently doing homework..
hoping that i will get either my 1st or 2nd choice..THAT'S IT!!I WANT NO LESS!!!
okay..but with shit mrks like mine it's hard not to fall out of choice 3..*shrugs*
hmm..i have a really messy table..but i just dont wanna clear it.
GONNA POST MY SHOPPING LIST!!
1.Coats..(have one already.but..MAKES MY SHOULDERS LOOK uber BROAD)--can buy from united colours of benetton or gap..well..thats about all the brands i can buy the rest of the things from....
2.Pullovers
3.Long sleeves
4.Shoes..(converse or nike)
5.long john or something..cause i think it's really cold there....=)))
yep..i think thats about it..
hmm..
REALLY HUNGRY NOW
soo random..but thats how it is isnt it??
THAT'S how you like to read it DON'T YOU!!!!?!!?!?!??
MUAHAHAHAHA
see..you're probably thinking that this crazy girl is..well.crazy..but thats who i am...
that's what makes me..ME..
okay...just gonna watch coffee prince now...
ta ta turds....=)