OMG!!!OMG!OMG!!
i just watched hanazakari no kimitachi e....(jap version)
OMG!!!!
*sniff* *sniff*
so touching..='((
boohoo!!!
go watch go watch!!!
www.hanakimi-ikemenparadise.blogspot.com
BWALLL!!!
okay..my loves in the show--
SANO IZUMI!!!!---its a must..>.<
NAKATSU SHUICHI----another must
ASHIYA MIZUKI!!!!!!---MAIN CHARACTER!!!IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU ARE INSANE!!!
okay...the not musts are----
KAYASHIMA!!!!!
NANBA !!
NAKAO!!!!
SEKIME!!!!!---SO CUTE!!>.<
KAGURAZAKA (or something...sano's rival that is...)----SHUAI!!!
TENNOUJI!!!!!BABY!!!XDDD
MASAO!!!!
UMEDA!!(yep if you watched the tai wan version...it's the docotor...but..this docotor is not as gay..)
okay..thats about it....XDDDD
yeah..watch to see who i'm talking about..XDDDDDD
find pictures also can..but..the pictures wont do any of them justice...
except for kagurazaka..=)))))
WHEE~~~!!
I FOUND A NEW IDOL!!!!!!!!!
muahahahaha
jae joong!!!!oh gosh....
damnit!!!!
i stil melt when i see his face...>~<
AND HIS SMILE!!!
heaven!!!!
oh welll......
I'M IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darn it....
sis bought me a david and goliath shirt..
thanks!!
mweeheeehehehe
I DONT WANNA GET MY RESULTS!!!!!!!!!1
oh well....thinking of numbing myself tml..shush!!!
nobody talk to me about my results tml!!!!
nvm..gonna go out anyway....
tata....