NOTE TO ALL READERS-THE FOLLOWING POST DOESNT REALLY MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL...IT'S JUST SO RANDOM LIEK AGAR-RATION...YA DIG????XDDDDDD...ONLY I UNDERSTAND IT...
i am feeling pretty sad.....
I MISSED BUYING THE TICKETS TO JAE JOONG(AND SOME OTHERS) CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT WAS IN JUNE WHEN I WASNT CRAZY BOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CALAMITY!!!!!!!!
gee....I MISSED IT!!!!!*BAWL*
dammit!!!!!!!!i feel so sad....
feel like crying..wah!!!!!!
whatever...everything i see reminds me of jae joong.....
okay not that obsessive about him....must be crazy...if i were to be liek that one day....pls send me to the asylum..
not gonna go school tml...HEEHEE XDDDDD
i stayed back...and was avoided..i must be crazy....hmm......havent pack my stuff yet...sheet....jae joong ah jae joong
i hate her...that LUMP OF SHITS...NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU SOT..SO OVER SENSITIVE
......evah dluow i kcab yats ot detnaw dah i fi
hctib sterces ruoy morf em edih dna erongi ot uoy rof tnsaw ti tub
uoy detah tsomla i taht dnetxe ot puhcob dna evitisnes giggirf era uoy
?iq ip af
?yawa deyalp uoy dna suoires gnihtemos gniod erew ew fi ton uoy dluow
ERAC T'NOD I-drac yromem gig eno a evah i-duorp gniggirf era uoy
NIX UY GNUS FO LLAFNWOD EHT-HCTIB SNOITCA RUOY HCTAW
ENOHP DRAC YROMEM GIG ENO RUOY DAH UOY NEHW DID UOY EKIL TAOLG LLAHS I
allow me to type something normal!!!!
I AM GONNA GET A NEW PHONE!!!!
sot says it's a phone for zi lian kuangs...but i seriously don't give a damn about what she thinks....
it is......drumroll please...
SGH-U700!!!!
IT'S AN ULTRA EDITION PHONE....but ultra edition is not the main point....
it has a 3.5 GIG MEMORY SPACE!!!!
Okay that's just bullshit...it's the memory card taht ha a 3.5 gig memory space..XDDDDDD
3.2 megapixel camera
external memory slot..
yada yada yada~
ya can go find out on your own....
junsu is so cute!!!!!!!!!
jae joong is soo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE THEM BOTH....XDDDDDD
shld be sleeping....but oh welll......gonna stare at her till her eyes burn that lump of human...GRRRR......
boohoo...the song reminds me of jae joong......
I AM SAD......
tartie toodles.....i am gonna say.......................................................
hasta la vista suckahs!!!!!