dint post for a long long time...
HA RIM'S CUTE!!!! (>~<)
haha...i made a new smiley...thei-am-queasy-cause-its-totally-cute smiley...
(>~<) XDD
o(>~<)o MONKEY..muahahahaha..you can take it as a monkey..or a human with those two o's as hands....XD
nope...i am gonna get over jae joong soon..soon...
junsu is over already
I CAN DO IT....AJA AJA!!!!!!!!
now i am sooo obsessed by the cheesey couple... o(>~<)o
wahahahaha
HAN KYUL AND EUN CHAN...SOOO CUTE...XDDD
just cant stop smiling...
and
HA RIM -also says my chan so cutely..hahaha...he looks sissy and gay....
SUN KI- he's just acting cool
MIN YEOP-bonehead...
i am totally gonna get scolded for blogging instead of doing homework...well..not in the mood to...CANT WAIT TO FINISH THE LAST TWO EPISODES....GONNA GET THERE SOON...XDDD
i am gonna do well for psle....i willl....
i think...ARGH
gonna study soon....SOON...REAL SOON...JAE JOONG...I WILL GET THERE!!!!!!!!....
i am gonna get A's and above for all subjects and a distinction for higher chinese...
p.s- so that i can learn a third language-- KOREAN
muahahahaha
get into a good school...along with my laptop, mp3,new bike,additional phone-(two phones with two sim cards), new specs,new clothes....and better still..ANOTHER HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORBIKE COLLECTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~THAT'S THE WAY UH HUH UH HUH I LIKE IT UH HUH UH HUH!!!~
THREE CHEERS FOR WHEN I GET A BETTER AGREGATE MARK THEN MY SIS!!!!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!